Tools for Influencer Marketing
In this episode, the guys dig into various tools to help you find influencers, reach out to influencers and all around launch an influencer marketing campaign. Mat kicks things off by quickly running through a number of the tools listed and Dave wraps things up with a few others as well as some tips on some free ways to find influencers as well.
- Ninja Outreach – has some 25 million influencers and can help you contact them.
- Pitchbox – great for the outreach portion of influencer marketing.
- Group High – Find bloggers and social media influencers, research and review websites, measure content and the results of influencer marketing and blogger outreach.
- Buzzsumo – not just for finding content ideas and validating them as Dave found out. Explore the Influencer tab and find a wealth of ideas and people that you can maybe work with.
- Famebit – looking for influencers on YouTube specifically? Or help with videos? This is a great place to look.
- Buzzstream – another tool that Mat mentions that can be used for reaching out to influencers.
- Upfluence – Has 1 million influencers and provides the leading influencer marketing tools to help you select your influencers and manage & analyze your influencer campaign performance at scale.
- Reddit Search – search Reddit and find topics, threads and users.
- Intellifluence – is an influencer marketing service that enables brands and influencers to connect, collaborate and reach their goals. Is a great platform (there are many others too) that can be a great place to start if you are new to influencer marketing.
There are also a number of content tools that you likely use for other things that you can also use to help with your influencer outreach, finding, and qualifying.