What Social Network Should My Business Be On?
In recent weeks there have been stories about Elon Musk and pub chains such as Wetherspoons with its 900 or so locations taking themselves off of Facebook or all Social Media. So should your company do that? Should you be on all or any Social Media platforms? Simon Heseltine jumps into the conversation this week and the guys talk about how to approach the question “What Social Network Should My Business Be On?”.
This episode also takes a bit of a turn and covers how to leverage Social Media to extend your PR or as content. To see what we mean give a listen!
Episode 50 Mentioned Examples
- Wetherspoon pub chain shuts its social media accounts – BBC News
- Spend a penny, pay a pound with Ryanair
- Elon Musk has removed Tesla and SpaceX’s Facebook pages after Twitter challenge
- Sandwich Shop Advertises Worst Meatball Sandwich Of Yelper’s Life
- This Ski Resort Turned One-Star Reviews Into a Five-Star Ad Campaign