Business of Digital’s Fave Marketing(ish) Books of 2017
In a bit of a departure from the normal topics the guys dig into some books they read in 2017. Dave and Mat both agree on UnBranding but also both bring some other great book ideas for anyone looking for ideas of what to read in 2018.
So if you read something new or old this past year and really enjoyed it let us know. Either leave a comment below or ping us on Twitter as we both are always looking for ideas on what to read next.
The 2017 Recommended Books
No links this time! Go buy them from your preferred small or large book retailer! Below you will find the book title and author(s) that each of us talked about.
- UnBranding by Allison Stratten and Scott Stratten
- The Efficiency Playbook: Your Tactical GAME PLAN to Getting More for Less by Michael Andrew
- Buy-ology by Martin Lindstrom
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Project Management for the Unofficial Project Manager by Kory Kogon