Best Content Marketing Examples of 2017
In this episode the guys take the idea of what they did in a past Pubcon session and bring it to life for the podcast. In this short version they focus on taking you through a series of great examples of content marketing they came across in 2017.
The guys cover some examples that cost brands nothing more than creativity, some that take advantage of news and one that leverages a “bug” or “feature” in Facebook Live. So, get some inspiration for your 2018 Content Marketing Plan with this episode.
Content Marketing Examples and Writeups
Here are the examples we mentioned and a few that we didnt quite get to. Have one that you love or got your attention? Leave it in the comments below or @ us on Twitter.
- CEO (Cancun Experience Officer)
- When the tweets are as broken as the ice cream machine.
- where they took a “bad” review and made a magazine ad out of it
- Cat poop scoop ad where cats are being “interviewed”
- viral content marketing machine and most is offline
- Ikea got lucky but jumped and ran with it big time
- Maybe its been done previously, but https://bellaellaboutique.com/beauty/supermodels-symmetrical-beauty/ did a cool post that is something that may inspire you in your own industry.
- “IT” marketing campaign with the red balloons
- band uses FB live “bug” to make a song
- Nikon jumped on the Solar Eclipse content train (Dave still is a Canon person though!)
And here is the great Deadpool video that Mat talked about.