From April 2017-Aug 2021 we produced almost an episode a week. Each episode dug into something related to digital marketing. Some weeks it was about SEO, Local SEO, PPC, Amazon, Podcasting or whatever. We tried to mix it up and focused on things that could help someone new to digital marketing or a small business owner that needs to know the basics but doesn’t have time to be an expert.
For now (as of Aug 2021) we are on hiatus, but may come back and start digging in again each week sometime in the future.
- We want to thank all that have supported us through 200 episodes!
- After 198 episodes over the past 4 years we thought we should do something of a roundup on what we have learned about having guests, sound, tools, format, style, and also a few things that we would have done differently.
- In Episode 191 we talked Making Your Own Career With Duane Forrester and covered a ton. There was something that came out of the conversation that we wanted to dive a bit deeper into and thus this episode does just that.
- After some Spring travel the guys again run into issues with businesses not keeping things up to date. Get some tips and listen to them complain a bit along the way.
- With Annie leading the charge we cover a large number of tools, chart types and ways that we digital marketers are not helping ourselves when it comes to reporting and dashboards.
- Robyn Johnson joins to talk about Amazon SEO and how to do it properly. If you are in ecom and not yet on Amazon this is the episode for you.
- Get some insights into what roles, if companies are hiring, if they are hiring for remote team members and much more from our Survey of Digital Marketing Job Trends.
- Join the guys as they walk through the mistakes they see most often when it comes to Analytics and Google Analytics.
- An outage for a mission critical service has the guys digging into why Redundancy for skills and services is critical for any business.
- It started with a simple question and in the end we dug deep into What's Eating Duane Grape?! Learn how to move up in your career with the help of our great guest Duane Forrester.
For all of our episodes go visit The Business of Digital Podcast episode archive where all 200 episodes are available for you.